IIDA Student Members
IIDA Student Members accomplish great things together!
IIDA provides student members with opportunities to network and connect with other design students and successful professionals in the Interior Design community.
Students enrolled in an interior design program are provided the resources they need for educational and professional development, that are not available on campus. These benefits are exclusive to IIDA Student members and give aspiring designers unique opportunities to build professional connections that extend well after graduation!
IIDA Campus Centers provide environments for the mutual development and exchange of knowledge within the college or university among design students, educators, and professionals.
Participation in a campus center adds value to the Student membership as members are encouraged to plan and execute events related to interior design, participate in design competitions, and engage with our VAWV chapter
- Access to standard membership benefit offerings
- Unique opportunities to be involved in leadership roles
- Build your professional connections before graduation
- IIDA Mentoring Program
- Access to QUAD, the IIDA student newsletter
- The ability to participate in design competitions
- Scholarship opportunities, and awards
- Access to publications and research that offer industry thoughtleadership, innovative design, and news and events
Latest Student News
Where are the VAWV Campus Centers?
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
Blacksburg, VA 24061
Virginia Commonwealth University
Richmond, Virginia 23284