Position For: Interior Architect / Interior Designer – Healthcare
Do you have a passion for design excellence, a collaborative spirit and willingness to learn?
Would you like to grow with an energetic, creative Architecture /Design firm located in the Richmond Arts District?
Does a small studio environment that allows you to work on all aspects of projects appeal to you?
Would you like to design healing spaces that give your family and friends a more comfortable environment for their
At Hummel Associates, our primary focus is on forward thinking healthcare design. We care about people! We care about
our team. We are flexible to work around family commitments, open to flexible schedules and provide a competitive salary
and benefit package.
As a member of our team you will be…
Participating in developing design concepts, creating presentation materials, working on construction documents and
assisting in construction administration for a variety of healthcare projects, large and small.
We are looking for…
– A creative thinker with logical problem solving abilities
– A “people” person who prefers collaborating alongside a team, sharing ideas
– Ability to multi-task with excellent organization skills
– Good project management skills
– Ability to ensure client satisfaction by applying quality control processes to your work
– Self-motivated and willing to jump into new tasks both assigned and unassigned
– Ability to hit deadlines and take ownership of work
– Ability to be proactive in determining the necessary steps to meet objectives and performance expectations of the position
– A passion for design of all types…architecture, interior design, art….
You will need…
A degree in Architecture or Interior Design from an accredited college/university
3-5 years’ experience in commercial work
A strong interest in Healthcare design
Proficient in current design software – Autocad, Revit, Sketchup
Abilities with Adobe Creative Suites
Experience with Microsoft Office Word and Excel
Experience in producing professional, non-residential construction documents
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Have a keen understanding of the integrated holistic design process
If you are the creative, passionate design person to collaborate with our team leadership from design concept through
completion of construction documents, submit your cover letter, resume and examples of work to email@example.com Please be specific to your roll on the projects!