Woolpert, Inc. is a cutting-edge national architecture, engineering and geospatial (AEG) firm that delivers value to clients by blending engineering excellence with innovative technology and geospatial applications. Woolpert was recently certified as an Employer of Choice by Great Place To Work®. We believe great companies are built from exceptional people and amazing clients. Woolpert is seeking an Interior Designer in our Virginia Beach, VA office.The ideal team member is a self-starter, fast learner, with a passion for design.
- Coordinate with other professionals, such as contractors, architects, and engineers
- Ability to review construction drawings for accuracy and coordination between disciplines
- Ability to work on several projects concurrently
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or related field from an accredited design program
- Must be NCIDQ certified
- Must have 5-7 years of professional experience
- Proficient in Revit/CAD
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite products, SketchUp, and other modeling software a plus
- Must have experience in commercial interiors. Experience with K-12 education, higher education, and federal government projects is a plus
- Knowledge of furniture, finishes, materials, color selections, and specifications
- Ability to work with a multi-discipline team
- Desire to learn and willingness to take instruction to develop technical excellence
- Self-starter capable of working in a fast paced, customer driven environment, expected to meet timelines
Click here to apply.