Job Listing: Interior Designer | PF&A Design | Norfolk, VA
PF&A Design, a national award winning Architectural, Planning, Interior Design firm is seeking a full time Interior Designer to join our interior/architecture Design Studio. PF&A is an architectural, interior design and planning practice that is dedicated to the healthcare market. The candidate should have the ability to clearly present ideas that inspire both clients and design teams.
- Graduate from a four-year CIDA (formerly FIDER) accredited Interior Design program
- Entry level – 1 to 3 years’ experience
- Skills in Revit and AutoCAD required
- Additional presentation skills in SketchUp, Illustrator and Photoshop a plus
- Ability to self-start and work with team in a small office environment and multi-tasking will be paramount to success
Reply with the following:
- Cover letter
- Resume in PDF format
- Portfolio and work samples; include renderings
Salary information dependent and commensurate with level of skill and experience.
Sharon L. Szalai, NCARB, ACHA, AIA, LEED AP BD+C
Principal, COO, Board Certified Healthcare Architect