Job Listing: Interior Designer – Mason and Hanger, Richmond, VA and Virginia Beach, VA
Mason and Hanger is currently seeking an Interior Designer that is eager to learn and shares our corporate vision, mission and values. The ideal candidate will conceptualize and design building interiors by working with the client to determine functional relationships and spatial requirements of the new structure or renovation. Position requires the preparation of Construction Documents, specifications, finish selection, furniture selection, and cost estimating.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design from a CIDA (FIDER) accredited school
- Experience producing drawings in AutoCAD and Revit
- Effective communication skills – verbal and written
- NCIDQ Certification
- Good understanding of International Building Code
- U.S. Citizenship
- Ability to obtain security clearance
- 3+ years office experience in interior design
- Ability to evaluate pricing and manufacturers to help determine the best value
- LEED accreditation
Click here to apply.