Job Listing: Certified Interior Designer – Cornerstone Architects, Richmond, VA.
Cornerstone Architects is a firm who works with, and for their clients. Our driving focus is that we listen to our clients, we collaborate with all parties involved in our projects, and we create nurturing environments. We are recognized in the Mid-Atlantic for quality design that functions well. Our clients seek us out, trust our expertise, and consider us an essential part of improving their businesses. Our design studio is a supportive and collaborative environment in which we work closely to weave together the disciplines of Architecture and Interior Design.
Our specialties lie in Healthcare, Commercial Corporate, and Institutional Design.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
Cornerstone Architects is looking for a full-time or part-time Interior Designer with 2-4 year of experience (Interior Designer Level II) who is energetic and creative, listens and is organized, and communicative.
You will be asked to take projects, small to medium sized, from conception to completion.
Must have good skill sets in the following:
- Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans and finish concepts.
- Research and decide on material and product sourcing.
- Produce and assemble digital Lookboards and physical Finishboards.
- Work closely with other designers, architects, and contractors.
- Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practices.
- Desire to hone skills in leadership, and new business development.
- Proven working experience in designing Commercial Interior Spaces.
- Expertise in space planning, color and materials selection, and furniture and install.
- Experienced in AutoCAD/ArchiCAD, and Adobe Programs.
- Four year degree in Interior Design from a CIDA accredited ID program.
- NCIDQ track preferred
- CID track preferred
Submit resumes to Ccedo@csarch.com