Work Program Architects | Norfolk, Virginia www.wparch.com
We’re looking for a new addition to the WPA team! You will be working with a fun and interdisciplinary group of architects, urban designers, graphic, and industrial designers in an open and collaborative environment. Your role is going to be an exciting one, as WPA has an incredible portfolio of adaptive reuse projects, higher education and commercial projects, ready to get started as soon as you are ready! Additionally, you will be designing our new studio with us and creating your dream space, as WPA makes the move up the street to Assembly. You should be comfortable with and enjoy listening, presenting, and sketching out ideas in front of a crowd, leading client meetings, and building a team!
- NCIDQ Certified
- 4 or 5-year accredited bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- Landscape architecture experience highly desirable
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Project Management
- Ability to lead client meetings
- Revit (proficiency is a must)
- Adobe Creative Suite
- SketchUp Pro
- Enscape (a bonus—if you don’t know it, we will teach it to you quickly!)
- WPA is a financially open-books, open-salary company. Our interview process includes time for you to get to know us, for us to get to know you, and for you to make us an offer on the appropriate salary that meets your qualifications.
- Yes! If you fall in love with Norfolk like we have, we will pay to get you here!
Please send resumes and portfolio samples to Beth White at firstname.lastname@example.org