DESIGN LEAD/PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Looking for a candidate to join our team and be part of a fast-paced growing company that is committed to exceeding expectations when providing customer furniture solutions.
The ideal candidate is a creative team player that will be able to think strategically and own the creation process for furniture solutions from inception to production. You must be able to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Provide product solutions/support to sales to meet client requirements from a design, functional and financial perspective.
- Develop finished working drawings/typicals for specifications and installation; validate plans against construction, electrical engineering, and A+D drawings: validate compliance to building and ADA codes.
- Create 3D drawings, elevation, and renderings that illustrate the potential of the design to the client.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams
- Design and present fabric/finish options.
- Multi-task to provide timely solutions on multiple projects.
Responsibilities Project Management:
- Monitor all stages of the project from design to installation punch.
- Assist coordinator with scheduling, changes, and deliveries
- Field measure and critical dimension verification as required
- Manage installation crews by providing work order packets, oversee work and manage any issues.
- 2-5 years of working interior design and/or contract furniture dealership experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in design or related field or relevant work experience
- Proficiency in Autocad, Project Matrix, Microsoft Office required.
- Teknion, Hon, National product knowledge preferred.
- IIDA, LEED or CID certifications desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Ability to travel
Send resumes to email@example.com