This year’s theme is AVANT-GALA
What is the I Love My Industry Gala & what can I expect?
Our Annual I Love My Industry Gala & Silent Auction is an evening dedicated to celebrating the design industry! A lot of planning is involved with the event on the back end to event sponsorship, auction item donation, venue, entertainment, and food & beverage options.
This event is a fundraiser for the design industry & our chapter! The proceeds help our chapter plan events for the year from tours, pop-ups, workshops, networking, and collaborative events with industry partners.
This year’s evening will feature southern-coastal cuisine, locally brewed beverages, wine and spirits, and funky jams from our live band. You won’t want to miss this night filled with lots of laughs & great conversation celebrating our industry’s hard-work and victories. Each ticket includes (1) southern-coastal dinner + (2) drink tickets; must show a valid driver’s license.
In addition to dinner and drinks, IIDA Members will also receive a voter card – your exclusive opportunity to vote on this year’s BOHO-FLAIR contest.
GALA Quick Links:
- Where is it this year?
- Where can I purchase tickets?
- What do I wear?
- How do I donate an auction item & what items are you looking for?
- Are sponsorship opportunities still available?
- What if I want to stay the night?
- What is the contest this year?
- Are you offering any type of transportation to the event?
- What kind of perks can I get if I volunteer to help plan and attend stations at the event?
- What if I have dietary restrictions?
- Other F.A.Q.s